: - - -
- Talk to an artist in your area or to your art teacher about the different occupations in the art field. Make a list of them.
- Create a scrapbook (portfolio) of your Artist activity badge projects and show it to your den leader.
And do five of these:
- Draw or paint an original picture out-of-doors, using the art materials you prefer. Frame the picture for your room or home.
- List the primary and secondary colors. Explain what happens when you combine colors.
- Using a computer, make six original designs using straight lines, curved lines, or both.
- Draw a profile of a member of your family.
- Use clay to sculpt a simple object.
- Make a mobile, using your choice of materials.
- Make an art construction, using your choice of materials.
- Create a collage that expresses something about you.
- While you are a Webelos Scout, earn the Cub Scout Academics belt loop for Art.
Please report any issues with this page.