- Briefly describe the two principal sewing methods of binding or rebinding books by hand; tell when each should be used.
- Make a scrapbook using binder's board and book cloth or a worthy substitute.
- Rebind a book of four or more issues of a magazine, using binder's board and book cloth.
- Do ONE of the following:
- (a) Visit a bindery and make an oral report to your counselor on the observed method of binding a book, pamphlet or magazine.
- (b) Write an article of at least 200 words on bookbinding as a career.
| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Boy Scout Requirements, 1969 Edition