(Difference between revisions)
(New page: #Give a brief history of the bugle. #Do the following: #:a. Explain and demonstrate how the bugle makes sound, and explain how the bugle is related to other brass wind instruments. #:b. ...)
m (Protected "Template:Bugling/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 09:23, April 23, 2008
- Give a brief history of the bugle.
- Do the following:
- a. Explain and demonstrate how the bugle makes sound, and explain how the bugle is related to other brass wind instruments.
- b. Compose a bugle call for your troop or patrol to signal a common group activity, such as assembling for mealtime or striking a campsite.
- Sound the following bugle calls: "First Call," "Reveille," "Assembly," "Mess," "Drill," "Fatigue," "Officers," "Recall," "Church," "Swimming," "Fire," "Retreat," "To the Colors," "Call to Quarters," and "Taps."
- Explain when each of the calls in requirement 3 is used.
- Explain how to care for, clean, and maintain a bugle.
- Serve as bugler in your troop for three months. *
- NOTE: A bugle, trumpet, or cornet may be used to meet these requirements.