(Difference between revisions)
(fix bugler link)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 07:46, November 5, 2008
: - - -
- Give a brief history of the bugle.
- Do the following:
- a. Explain and demonstrate how the bugle makes sound, and explain how the bugle is related to other brass wind instruments.
- b. Compose a bugle call for your troop or patrol to signal a common group activity, such as assembling for mealtime or striking a campsite.
- Sound the following bugle calls: "First Call," "Reveille," "Assembly," "Mess," "Drill," "Fatigue," "Officers," "Recall," "Church," "Swimming," "Fire," "Retreat," "To the Colors," "Call to Quarters," and "Taps."
- Explain when each of the calls in requirement 3 is used.
- Explain how to care for, clean, and maintain a bugle.
- Serve as bugler in your troop for three months. *
- NOTE: A bugle, trumpet, or cornet may be used to meet these requirements.
Please report any issues with this page.