Template:Cub Scout Baseball/req
(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <div></div> ===Belt Loop Requirements=== Complete these three requirements: # Explain the rules of baseball to your leader or adult partner. # Spend at least 30 minutes practicing basebal...)
m (Protected "Template:Cub Scout Baseball/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 14:00, August 14, 2008
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of baseball to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend at least 30 minutes practicing baseball skills.
- Participate in a baseball game.
Sports Pin Requirements
Earn the Baseball belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Participate in a pack or community baseball tournament.
- Demonstrate skill in two of the following throwing techniques: overhand, sidearm, underhand, and the relay throw.
- Demonstrate skill in two of the following catching techniques: fielding a ground ball, fielding a pop-up, catching a line drive.
- Demonstrate correct pitching techniques.
- Demonstrate correct hitting techniques, including bunting.
- Explain the rules of base running. Explain base coaching signals.
- Demonstrate skill in the following sliding techniques: the straight-in slide, the hook slide, and the headfirst slide.
- Play five games of baseball using standard baseball rules.
- Draw a baseball field to scale or set one up for play.
- Attend a high school, college, or professional baseball game.
- Read a book about a baseball player and give a report about him or her to your den or family.