Template:Cub Scout Citizenship/req
: - - -
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
- Develop a list of jobs you can do around the home. Chart your progress for one week.
- Make a poster showing things that you can do to be a good citizen.
- Participate in a family, den, or school service project.
Academics Pin Requirements
Earn the Citizenship belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Interview someone who has become a naturalized citizen. Give a report of your interview to your den or family.
- Write a letter to your newspaper about an issue that concerns you.
- Create a collage about America.
- Conduct a home safety or energy audit and inspect your home. Talk with your parent or adult partner about correcting any problems you find. Included in the Cub Scout Citizenship/req Worksheet
- Visit your local site of government. Interview someone who is involved with the governmental process.
- Visit a court room and talk with someone who works there.
- Go to the polls with your parents when they vote. Talk to them about their choices.
- Take part in a parade with your den or pack.
- List ways you can recycle various materials and conserve and protect the environment.
- Attend a community event or visit a landmark in your community.
Please report any issues with this page.