Template:Cub Scout Den Leader Award/req
(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <div></div> === Tenure === *Complete one year as a registered Cub Scout den leader. === Training === *Complete "The New Den Leader" Fast Start Training. *Complete Basic Leader Training f...)
m (Protected "Template:Cub Scout Den Leader Award/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 10:43, July 23, 2008
- Complete one year as a registered Cub Scout den leader.
- Complete "The New Den Leader" Fast Start Training.
- Complete Basic Leader Training for Cub Scout den leaders.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During your tenure for this award, participate in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or University of Scouting, or attend at least four roundtables.
Do five of the following:
- During at least one program year, have a minimum of 50 percent of the Cub Scouts in your den earn the rank for their grade or age (Wolf or Bear).
- At least once, reregister a minimum of 75 percent of the eligible members of your den as a part of the pack charter renewal process.
- Graduate a minimum of 60 percent of the eligible members of your den into Webelos Scouting.
- Have an assistant den leader or second adult who meets regularly with your den.
- Have a den chief who meets regularly with your den.
- Take leadership in planning and conducting a den service project.
- Conduct at least three den meetings per month, nine months per year, or follow an optional plan approved by the pack.
- Participate with your den in a Cub Scout day camp or Cub Scout resident camp experience.
- Explore three Character Connection activities with your den members in one year.
- Hold regular den meeting and den activity planning sessions with your assistant den leader.