Template:Cub Scout Kickball/req
(Difference between revisions)
(→Academics Pin Requirements: five, not six, requirements for academics pin.)
m (Protected "Template:Cub Scout Kickball/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
: - - -
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of kickball to your leader or adult partner.
- Spend 30 minutes practicing the skills of kickball (pitching, kicking, base running, catching, throwing). This may be over two different practice periods.
- Play a game of kickball.
Sports Pin Requirements
Earn the Kickball belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Demonstrate the following kickball skills: pitching, kicking, base running, catching, throwing.
- Explain the rules of base running.
- Describe the basic defensive positions in kickball (pitcher, catcher, infielder).
- Draw a kickball field to scale; include the starting defensive positions.
- Report to your den or family about the similarities between the rules of baseball and kickball.
- Explain the role of being the captain of a kickball team.
- Play five games of kickball using basic rules.
- Help set up a kickball field for a game.
- Serve as a referee for one game of kickball.
- Participate in a pack, school, or community kickball tournament or a supervised kickball league.
Please report any issues with this page.