Template:Cub Scout Marbles/req
(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <div></div> ===Belt Loop Requirements=== Complete these three requirements: # Explain the rules of Ringer or another marble game to your leader or adult partner # Spend at least 30 minute...)
m (Protected "Template:Cub Scout Marbles/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 12:50, August 15, 2008
Belt Loop Requirements
Complete these three requirements:
- Explain the rules of Ringer or another marble game to your leader or adult partner
- Spend at least 30 minutes practicing skills to play the game of Ringer or another marble game.
- Participate in a game of marbles.
Sports Pin Requirements
Earn the Marbles belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Compete in a den, pack, or community marbles tournament
- Explain to an adult what lagging is. Demonstrate how to do it.
- Demonstrate the following shooting techniques: knuckling down, bowling, and lofting (also called plunking).
- Explain the correct way of scoring for a game game. of marbles.
- Play five complete matches of marbles using standard rules.
- Start a collection of marbles and show it at a den or pack meeting.
- Write a short report on the history of marbles and share it with your den or family.
- Explain the rules about shooters.