(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <div></div> === Tenure === *Serve as a registered assistant Cubmaster for one year and a Cubmaster for one year, or serve as a registered Cubmaster for two years. === Training === *Compl...)
m (Protected "Template:Cubmaster Award/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 08:46, August 13, 2008
- Serve as a registered assistant Cubmaster for one year and a Cubmaster for one year, or serve as a registered Cubmaster for two years.
- Complete "The New Cubmaster" Fast Start Training.
- Complete Basic Leader Training for Cubmasters.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During each year of tenure for this award, participate in a Cub Scout Leader pow wow or University of Scouting, or attend at least four roundtables.
- As a Cubmaster or assistant Cubmaster in a pack, earn the national Quality Unit Award at least twice.
- Earn the National Summertime Pack Award at least once.
- Plan and conduct pack meetings during each year registered as Cubmaster.