Template:Den Chief Service Award/req
: - - - -
- 1. Serve the pack faithfully for 1 full year.
- 2. Attend a den chief training (if available within year of service) OR be trained by the assistant Cubmaster and den leader.
- 3. Know the purposes of Cub Scouting.
- 4. Help Cub Scouts achieve the purposes of Cub Scouting.
- 5. Be the activities assistant in den meetings.
- 6. Set a good example by attitude and uniforming.
- 7. Be a friend to the boys in the den.
- 8. Take part in weekly meetings.
- 9. Assist the den at the monthly pack program.
- 10. Meet as needed with the adult members of the den, pack or troop.
- 11. Complete FOUR of these projects:
- a. Serve as a staff member of a Cub Scout special event, such as a Scouting show, bicycle rodeo, etc.
- b. Serve as a staff member of a Cub Scout Day camp or resident camp.
- c. Advance one Boy Scout rank.
- d. Assist in recruiting three new Cub Scouts.
- e. Assist three Webelos Scouts to join a troop.
- f. Help to plan and carry out a joint pack-troop activity.
- g. Recommend to your Scoutmaster another Boy Scout to be a den chief.
- h. Assist three Cub Scouts to become Webelos Scouts.
Please report any issues with this page.