Template:Farm Records and Bookkeeping/req
- Explain fully what kind of recordsand books should be kept for a general purpose and stock farm. Tell which of these are kept on his farm.
- Make and submit a poultry and egg production record for one month.
- Make out a bill of sale for the the following to Jones Produce Company, Chicago, Illinose.
- 160 lbs of Spring Frys at 38 cents
- 32 doz eggs at 42 cents
- 1 Cockerel for breeding purposes at $5.75
- 24 Pullets sold at each $2.50
- Make a 7-day milk record for a herd of cows.
- Make out a sample of one year's birth record for 3 colts, 27 calves and 15 pigs.
- Explain what records are needed in making out an income tax report for his State or Federal Income Tax.
| The official source for the information shown in this article or section is:|
Handbook for Boys, 1948 Edition