Template:History and Heritage of Sports (Quest Award elective)/req
(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Template:History and Heritage of Sports (Quest Award elective)/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
m (1 revision)
: - - -
Do all of the following:
- Study the history of the Olympic movement. Learn when and how it started.
- When did the United States Olympic movement start?
- When did the winter Olympics start and where?
- What were the initial games in both summer and winter Olympics?
- In what Olympic years were there no Olympics and why?
- Pick a sport you have an interest in and learn the history of that particular sport.
- Who started the sport and why?
- How has the sport changed since its beginning?
- What new equipment has been developed to make the sport more efficient?
- Make a presentation on what you learned in requirements 1 and 2 above to your crew or a pack, troop, other youth group, retirement home, etc.
Please report any issues with this page.