Welcome to... WWW.MERITBADGE.ORG — "Helping Scouts Advance"
|"Badges of Honour are also given for certain tests. These are worn on the right arm below the elbow.
- Signalling: ability to read and send Morse or semaphore message, twenty letters a minute.
- First Aid: for passing the St. John Ambulance tests in First Aid.
- Stalking: series of twelve photos of wild animals taken from life by the scout and developed and printed by himself.
- Merit: for twenty good marks for various good deeds."
- —Baden-Powell C.B., Lieut. Gen. Robert (1908). Scouting For Boys by B-P, 1st edition. London: C. Arthur Pearson Ltd, (more info).