Template:Outdoor Training Links
Leader Training - In addition to fulfilling other requirements, leaders need outdoor training:
- Youth protection - Should be taken at least once every two years by every leader.
- BALOO - In order for a Cub Scout Pack to have a campout, at least one leader must be BALOO trained.
- Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders - To have a Webelos Den campout, at least one leader should have completed
Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders.
- Other Leader Training
- Fast Start Training - online training you can take right now.
- Basic Leader Training includes:
See the Cub Scout Leader Resources for much more.
- Outdoor Skills Links
- Your handbook is your primary reference. See Outdoor Skills for step-by-step instructions and lesson video links.
- See also: Camping Merit Badge Pamphlet - Hiking Skills - Hydration - Outdoor Gear - Tents - Water Purification - Weather Skills
- Outdoor Awards for Scouts
- Boy Scout ranks: Tenderfoot - Second Class - First Class
- Boy Scout awards: Firem'n Chit - Totin' Chip - Paul Bunyan Woodsman
- Boy Scout Merit Badges: Astronomy - Backpacking - Camping - Canoeing - Climbing - Cooking - Cycling - Fire Safety - Hiking - Orienteering - Pioneering - Rowing - Weather - Water Sports - Whitewater - Wilderness Survival
- Venturing: Outdoor Bronze Award; Ranger Award electives: Backpacking
- Webelos Activity Badges: Forester - Naturalist - Outdoorsman
- Cub Scout Belt Loops & Pins: Astronomy - Map and Compass - Weather