Template:Pack Trainer Award/req
(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <div></div> === Tenure === *Complete two years as a registered Pack Trainer. ===Training=== * Complete Fast Start Training for the Pack Committee. * Complete New Leader Essentials and be ...)
m (Protected "Template:Pack Trainer Award/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 06:46, August 13, 2008
- Complete two years as a registered Pack Trainer.
- Complete Fast Start Training for the Pack Committee.
- Complete New Leader Essentials and be familiar with and able to explain the key elements of Leader Specific Training for all volunteer positions in the pack.
- Complete Youth Protection Training.
- Participate in a trainer development conference.
- Participate in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or University of Scouting during each year of tenure for this award.
- Have Cub Scout Roundtable staff certify your attendance for at least 30% of the roundtables during each year of your tenure for this award.
- Attain 100% trained leadership within the pack for the committee chairman, Cubmaster and all the den leaders.
- Have a working plan in place for delivering Fast Start Training to new leaders within 48 hours of their joining your pack.
- Have a working plan in place for helping leaders who have not taken basic Training to attend New Leader Essentials and leader specific Training.
- Keep and update Training records of all leaders in your pack.
- During the pack annual program planning meeting, be available to answer questions about Training courses.
- Review ongoing pack leadership Training status and provide leaders with updates on any available supplemental Training.