Template:Tiger Cub Den Leader Award/req
(Difference between revisions)
(New page: <div></div> === Tenure === *Complete one year as a registered Tiger Cub den leader. === Training === *Complete "The New Tiger Cub Den Leader" Fast Start Training. *Complete Basic Leade...)
m (Protected "Template:Tiger Cub Den Leader Award/req" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 10:28, July 23, 2008
- Complete one year as a registered Tiger Cub den leader.
- Complete "The New Tiger Cub Den Leader" Fast Start Training.
- Complete Basic Leader Training for Tiger Cub den leaders.
- Complete Youth Protection training.
- During your tenure for this award, participate in a Cub Scout leader pow wow or University of Scouting, or attend at least four roundtables.
Do all of the following:
- Help with a Tiger Cub roundup for your pack with at least five new Tiger Cub boy-adult partner teams recruited.
- Contact the host team each month and provide support as needed for one year.
- Coordinate Tiger Cub den participation in three pack activities.
- Graduate at least 60 percent of your Tiger Cubs into a Cub Scout den.
- Report on the progress of your Tiger Cub dens at 75 percent of pack leaders' meetings.