Template:Troop Leader Qualifications
| This article is transcluded into another article, potentially several articles.|
Please take this into consideration and be cautious when editing.
- Inclusion text for troop leadership positions
- At least 21 years old
- Subscribe to the precepts of the Declaration of Religious Principle
- Abide by the Scout Oath or Promise and the Scout Law.
- Possess the moral, educational, and emotional qualities that the Boy Scouts of America deems necessary to afford positive leadership to youth.
- All volunteers are expected to complete Youth Protection training. It is available online on the Web site http://olc.scouting.org. As a volunteer, you are expected to complete the training within 90 days of assuming a leadership position.
- Troop Committee Challenge] Online Training
- Boy Scout Fast Start Training
- New Unit Applicaiton
- New Adult Applicaiton