Template:Troop Leader Qualifications
| This article is transcluded into another article, potentially several articles.|
Please take this into consideration and be cautious when editing.
- Inclusion text for troop leadership positions
- Be a registered adult leader at least 21 years old (except Assistant Scoutmasters, Assistant Varsity Coaches, or Associate Advisors who can be 18 or older).
- Subscribe to the precepts of the Declaration of Religious Principle.
- Abide by the Scout Oath or Promise and the Scout Law.
- Possess the moral, educational, and emotional qualities that the Boy Scouts of America deems necessary to afford positive leadership to youth.
- All volunteers are expected to complete Youth Protection training (or Venturing Youth Protection training for Venturing positions). It is available online on the Web site http://olc.scouting.org. As a volunteer, you are expected to complete the training within 90 days of assuming a leadership position.
- New Leader Training - Scoutmaster Indoor Training
- Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills - Scoutmaster Outdoor
- Wood Badge
- New Unit Application
- Adult Application
- First Class-First Year
- Nameplates - Official BSA Name plates for your uniforms. Many troops buy them for leaders to help new Scouts learn names.
- Scoutmaster Progress Record for the Scoutmaster's Key
- Troop Meeting Plan
- Individual Boy Scout Record
- Campfire Program planner
- Troop Resource Survey
- Advancement Report
- Troop Committee Challenge Online Training
|Official Boy Scout Forms & Resources|
|Applications & Reports:||Youth Application||Adult Leader Application||Advancement Report||Uniform Inspections|
|Training Materials:||Youth Protection Training||Safe Swim Defense||Safety Afloat||New Leader|
|Online Training:||Youth Protection Training||Safe Swim Defense||Safety Afloat||New Leader|
|Other Guides:||Boy Scout Requirements||Insignia Guide||Scouting Terminology||Leave No Trace|
|Permit Applications:||Permission Slip||Local Tour Permit||National Tour Permit||Unit Money-Earning|
|Medical Exam Forms:||Annual Health and Medical Record 34605||other forms…|