Template:Varsity Scout Program
Varsity Scouting is an active, exciting, year-round program for young men 14 through 17 built around five program fields of emphasis: advancement, high-adventure/sports, personal development, service, and special programs and events.
- Varsity Scouts can also earn Boy Scout ranks from Scout through Eagle.
- Merit Badges cover over 120 different topics with printable Workbooks and Blue Cards.
- Additional Scout Awards challenge boys in dozens of other areas. Scouter Awards are for adults.
- The Troop Program Features include 36 monthly troop programs that can also be used by Varsity Teams.
- Varsity Scouts Scouts can attend Summer Camp, Camporees, Philmont, National Jamborees, and more.
- Training is offered in areas as diverse as ecology, first aid, Knots, and Scout Skills.