Template:William T. Hornaday Unit Award/req

From MeritBadgeDotOrg

(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
(remove duplicates, speling)

Revision as of 22:49, October 21, 2012

Mobile Menus: Cub Scouts - Scouts BSA - Venturing - Sea Scouts
Registered Cub Scouting packs, Boy Scouting troops, Varsity Scouting teams, Venturing crews and Sea Scout ships are eligible for the award. A unit may either be nominated or apply to their local BSA council for recognition.

The unit must plan and carry out at least one environmental/conservation project. At least 60 percent of the registered members in the unit must participant. Units to be recognized must complete the Hornaday Unit Award forms and submit them to the local council. The forms are available at the BSA Web site: http://www.scouting.org/awards/hornaday/pdf/award.pdf

Unit award recipients receive the William T. Hornaday unit certificate, No. 21-110.

Source: BSA's Scouting.org Web site, retrieved 11/9/2007 Please report any issues with this page.

Mobile/PDA Main Menu - FAQ
  Full size MeritBadge.Org
Personal tools