| Troop Guide
The Troop Guide is there to help new boys become part of the troop. He may be assigned to instructing Tenderfoot through First Class Skills.
- Works with the patrol leader of new boys patrol.
- Guide new Scouts to becoming part of the troop
- Serves on the PLC
- Sets a good example
- Enthusiastically wears the uniform correctly
- Shows Scout spirit
- Star - 5
- Life - 5
- Eagle – 4
- Palm – 3
- Attending Junior Leader Training run by Troop
- Until the next election, removal, or will to change
- Either six months or until a new troop guide can take his place, whichever is most prudent