A FRIENDLY REMINDER: In an effort to minimize spammers (et al), every editor on this wiki must be a:
- registered Scouter (or, parent/guardian of a registered Scout);
- registered on MeritBadge.Net.
(Failure to comply with these terms will result in your account being blocked.)
- Here are some pages to help you get started...
- You may also be interested in looking at...
- Wikipedia – Wikipedia:Introduction.
- Unlike Wikipedia, but like many MediaWiki sites, only registered users can edit pages on this wiki.
- MediaWiki – What is MediaWiki? — the software that makes this website's hamster wheel go 'round.
- Please, bear in mind that every MediaWiki installation is different. Our wiki does not always "behave" exactly like the Wikipedia. (Even the Wikipedia Foundation's websites have some customization built into their websites.)
User warning: Vandalism (Level 1)
|Dear User Bubblessr, welcome to MeritBadgeDotOrg! We're glad to see you are interested in editing a topic. Although we invite all registered users to contribute, at least one of your recent edits was not considered constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use a sandbox for any test edits you would like to make; also, take a look at the welcome, policy and help pages to learn more about editing/contributing. Future non-constructive edits will be considered vandalism and may cause your account to be indefinitely blocked. If you have questions or need help, do so at: Help:Questions. (You may remove this user warning once you've read it.) Thank you. —RWSmith (Bureaucrat), 10:54, July 12, 2010 (EDT)|