- Welcome, EagleForumFan! We're very glad to have you here and contributing, so much. I will say this though... You're wearing us sysops out having to patrol your numerous edits... I know that sounds like I'm complaining; but, really, I'm not... that's what sysops are supposed to do on a wiki... You know, "Trust; but, verify." We know your edits are okay; but every edit has to be patrolled. I know I'm hipoctrite for saying this, but... I would recommend using the "Show preview" option as many times as necessary (for your drafts) and then you only have to save the edit once, maybe twice. Admittedly, this wiki stuff is new to me; but, I'm really enjoying learning about it. --RWSmith 12:58, June 7, 2007 (EDT)
- No, I don't think I am registered there.
- Yeah, I figured out a little late that each individual edit is logged, including changing periods and typos. Oops. Sorry about that. I didn't read any instructions ;-). I'll cut and paste in the future.
- Thanks for the nice words. Love your site!
- Well, we'd be glad to have you over there, too. And while "cut-and-paste" has it's advantages (and, of course, dis-advantages), we want to provide a place where users can edit contribute by adding, editing, refining, content. I'm glad you like it; but, it's not my site... it's actually yours. I'm just one of the janitors. (I don't mean that in a bad way.)
- Always sign you posts on talk pages by typing four tildes, like this... ~~~~, at the end of your comments.. See, here's what mine looks like... --RWSmith 13:55, June 8, 2007 (EDT)
- Tried to register over at MeritBadge.net, but my account hasn't been activated (over a week now). How do I get that done? EagleForumFan 02:24, November 20, 2007 (EST)Fixed. TY.
He is doing a good job of making sure that every page is good. But he has been editing my pages a lot latley.UtahMan78
- Did you mean me? Or did you mean RW? I'm finding that, on the whole, my pages that have been edited are done so to make them better. You can always click the discussion tab on a particular page to discuss a change that's been made or needs to be made. EagleForumFan 01:28, December 10, 2007 (EST)
Merit Badge Worksheets
Do you think we should link to that other page RWSmith suggested? I think it was USScouts.com or something like that. We could put another two columns on the right just to give people a second one if the first is out of whack (for one, Collections).--Stranger 14:36, December 22, 2007 (EST)
- I think that's a great idea. I can't get to it for awhile, or I can do it piece by piece. Is it okay to leave it partially finished? EagleForumFan 06:07, December 23, 2007 (EST)
- Yes, or we wouldn't be talking about this, it would already be done. The way I see it, pages such as this one are always a work in progress. It is why the merit badge requirements are always being edited. --Stranger 14:30, December 30, 2007 (EST)
- Thanks. I'll get to it as I can. Let me know if you want any changes or if it can be better style-wise. EagleForumFan 14:33, December 30, 2007 (EST)