Webelos & Arrow of Light Adventures Worksheets
Boy Scout have been using Merit Badge Worksheets for years. Now worksheets are available for Webelos too. Optional worksheets can help Scouts organize notes, listen actively, and document their work. Leaders and parents can quickly see if a Scout is understanding. Worksheets allow group instruction with individual attention.
Click an activity badge name below for the current requirements. Right click on a worksheet to save or print the worksheet.
Here are examples of some of the extra materials that you will need are included in the workbooks:
- The blank US Map for: Forester
- Graph paper for: Engineer
- The Safe Swim Defense plan your are to teach and follow is included in: Aquanaut and Readyman
- The BSA Home Safety Checklist and Energy Audit needed for: Family Member
- Internet links are at the end of each workbook. For instance, check out the free online video lesson links in: Outdoorsman, Readyman, Artist, and Aquanaut.
- Editable doc file versions of the worksheets are at USScouts.org
A full set of workbooks for the Cub Scout Belt Loops and Pins are now available in the Cub Scout Worksheets.
Email the worksheet developer with any comments or ideas: Craig.
|Webelos Activity Badge Requirements||Worksheets|| US Scouts|
|Download all worksheets in a single large ZIP file||Large ZIP File|
Δ Version history.
- Right-click on a worksheet name to Save As... or Print it without viewing the worksheet on screen.
- These new worksheets are up to ten times smaller than old worksheets and should load quickly.