(Difference between revisions)
m (added text)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:44, June 26, 2007
A FRIENDLY REMINDER: In an effort to minimize spammers (et al), every editor on this wiki must be a:
- registered Scouter (or, parent/guardian of a registered Scout);
- registered on MeritBadge.Net.
(Failure to comply with these terms will result in your account being blocked.)
- Here are some pages to help you get started...
- You may also be interested in looking at...
- Wikipedia – Wikipedia:Introduction.
- Unlike Wikipedia, but like many MediaWiki sites, only registered users can edit pages on this wiki.
- MediaWiki – What is MediaWiki? — the software that makes this website's hamster wheel go 'round.
- Please, bear in mind that every MediaWiki installation is different. Our wiki does not always "behave" exactly like the Wikipedia. (Even the Wikipedia Foundation's websites have some customization built into their websites.)