(Difference between revisions)
(New page: The Whittling Chip card Whittling Chip [[temporary patch ]] In return for the privilege of carrying ...)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 16:20, February 29, 2008
In return for the privilege of carrying a pocketknife to designated Cub Scout functions, I agree to the following:
- 1. I will treat my pocketknife with the respect due a useful tool.
- 2. I will always close my pocketknife and put it away when not in use.
- 3. I will not use my pocketknife when it might injure someone near me.
- 4. I promise never to throw my pocketknife for any reason.
- 5. I will use my pocketknife in a safe manner at all times.