World Conservation Award (Cub Scouting)
| Cub Scout|
World Conservation Award
This award can be earned only once while you are in Cub Scouting (i.e. as either a Wolf, Bear, or Webelos Scout; but not by Tiger Cubs).
Cub Scout World Conservation Award requirements
As a Wolf Cub Scout
- Complete achievement #7 - Your Living World
- Complete all Arrow Points in 2 of the following 3 electives:
- #13 - Birds
- #15 - Grow Something
- #19 - Fishing
- Participate in a den or pack conservation project in addition to the above
As a Bear Cub Scout
- Complete achievement #5 - Sharing Your World with Wildlife
- Complete all requirements in 2 of the following 3 electives:
- #2 - Weather
- #12 - Nature Crafts
- #15 - Water and Soil Conservation
- Participate in a den or pack conservation project in addition to the above.
As a Webelos Scout
- Earn the Forester activity badge
- Earn the Naturalist activity badge
- Earn the Outdoorsman activity badge
- Participate in a den or pack conservation project.
The World Conservation Award is worn on the uniform shirt, centered on the right pocket as a temporary patch. It does not replace the World Crest on the uniform.